Saturday, November 30, 2013

My greatest gift --- my Salvation!!!

5 years ago today Al and I left everything on the cross and recommitted our lives to Christ! Little did I know our lives would never be the same.  Every sin, every heartache, every painful situation I endured could no longer define me. I was FREE from it all and renewed in my spirit!!! Thank you, Lee Gee for loving us when we didn’t love ourselves. As for those who have not encounter God, it’s never too late!!! Matthew 19 changed my life. I read this passage over and over again and undoubtedly fed my spirit versus my flesh. One word: Eternal Life! With God, everything is possible!! 
http://www.biblestudytools.com/nlt/matthew/19.html

I also want to thank KSBJ Christian radio station in Houston, Texas. I never understood what worship music was prior to Salvation. In my darkest hours, the songs that played saved my life!! One song, in particular, “Hope Now” by Addison Road gave me hope. I wasn’t on my own and all my life I’ve been carried by my Father!!! His love set me free. Till this day when I hear this song, I cry tears of joy.  Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH6sNNJ4u8o  

The beginning of Salvation!!

One last song I encourage all sinners to hear is “Hallelujah” by Tenth Avenue North. To express in word the power behind these words is difficult. I fell to my knees because the sin was too unbearable to hold. Could He really love me after all that I done?  Yes! As sung…“You spread Your hands and made a refuge for the WEAK and BLESSED, the weary bruised and broken took us in, inside Your wounds we hide away”. This was it…I was no longer not good enough!!! I found my refuge and by His blood, I was SAVED!!!! My life has never been the same after this. Thank you Jesus for the Christian artist who boldly profess the truth that led me out of the dark. Please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tveD7JPlK6w http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/tenthavenuenorth/hallelujah.html
Pure joy...look at our faces!!!
Happy 5th anniversary, Al!!! I am so proud of the man you are today. I admire your boldness and your faithfulness that led us to beautiful California and now Panama. Being with you is my greatest adventure…you get me and for that, I’m eternally grateful. I pray as we embark on this journey, for His Kingdom, that we are always authentic and transparent so we can share the gospel to others in need of Salvation. May our hearts be pure and loving and our eyes be focused on the One who gave His life for us.

Love always, your wife for LIFE,


Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment